ZE DataWatch eMagazine – May 2012
Welcome to ZE DataWatch — your May issue.
ZE DataWatch is a monthly online publication that keeps you ahead of the curve with news and information about data and data management and how they affect your business.
In the May Issue
- New LNG products are offered by Argus and a group of data providers to meet the growing demand for the commodity in Asia and Europe.
- CAISO increases transparency in reporting renewable power generation in real time.
- European market price coupling is coming along; Nord Pool to develop a common reference price virtual hub for Britain.
- Growing importance of LNG to Europe and Asia prompted Argus and CME to introduce new set of products targeting these regions.
- U.S. Northwest has a new tool developed by NOAA to watch for tsunamis.
- EPA introduces two types of tools to assist with environmental assessment for project planning.
- South Korea and Mexico are taking charge in their own battles against climate change.
To enable links in the document, download the full PDF here: